Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

So this is the first Christmas that I have spent not living at home with my parents. It has been a little weird and not felt like Christmas until this morning when I woke up at my parents house and my mom was making breakfast with Christmas music playing.
I absolutely love this time of year, I love the smells of warm candles, family gatherings, and tons of food. But nothing is ever actually played out like the movies, the holiday shopping is practically impossible and while there is music and laughter in the air. It's often countered by busy and frustrated shoppers, horrible parking scenarios. All in all Christmas has totally changed from what it used to be, the old fashioned movies are only a reminder of the past.
I hope you all have a blessed and happy Holidays <3

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment