Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dreams

Everyone as a child has dreams, of being the President, a firefighter, a famous movie star, something. Everyone dreams of having THEIR dreams come true, their perfect future. When I was younger I knew that one day my dreams would come true and I would be where I wanted in life. Today; 20 years later and I still hold that dream in my heart. There are people in this world who want nothing more than to see people fail in life because they are simply not happy with their own lives. I am not one of those people, I feel that everyone should want EVERYONE to succeed in life. I WILL succeed because my heart and soul tell me I will.
People tell me I am stupid and only wasting time waiting for my dreams to come true but I don't live in reality anymore. I have this gut feeling that good things are waiting for me and all I have to do is be patient.
Patience... Patience… Something that todays society knows nothing about. The saying that "Good things come to those who wait," is real and I will wait for my good things to come to me.

"Life is like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired- you quit when the gorilla is tired"

No comments:

Post a Comment