Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Reality

I know that my last post was about dreams, so here is one about real life.
Real Life- Something that we go through and experience every single day, something we have no control over. Something that is similar to a game of Black Jack. We get the cards we are dealt and try to figure out what the hell to do with them.
Reality is, sometimes life sucks, sometimes life rocks. But what makes reality worth it, is the moments that seem that they could never be real, the moments that you don't expect. The split second when you turn your head and realize that "holy shit, this is actually happening to me!" Once you accept the fact that reality is everything you do and do NOT want it to be, then can you be happy and live in it.
Yeah it sounds complicated, and believe me I'm still sitting here trying to figure it out as I'm typing this blog and I probably wont have it down pat by the time I am laying in my grave, But I'm ok with that because Reality is….
"Some things are better left unsaid, unnoticed and unknown"
-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment